Community Goals & Objectives
Crime & Safety
1. Encourage the development of programming that prevents crime and enhances local safety, particularly in providing positive alternatives to youth.
Parks & Recreation
2. Increase the accessibility and opportunities available to The Pas residents in the areas of recreation, arts, leisure, wellness and healthy lifestyles.
3. Assist homeowners, community groups and tenants in developing and maintaining affordable quality housing.
Physical Environment/Image & Pride
4. Support the planning and implementations of initiatives that improves the physical environment in the community and enhances the image and pride of The Pas.
Community Economic Development
5. Support activities that promote and create community economic development and diversification.
Organization Capacity & Governance
6. Continue to revisit and revitalize the planning and administrative structure within The Pas Community Renewal Corporation, to ensure continued pursuit of the Community Plan while remaining accountable to the community, funders and government.